Caring for your pets can be an expensive business, between food, wormers, tick prevention and vaccinations—and that’s only if nothing goes wrong!
What is a Pet Care Plan?
A Pet Care Plan is a budgeting tool that can be tailored to each family. For a small fortnightly or monthly payment (starting from as little as $11 per fortnight) you can cover the year’s flea & tick control, worming and vaccinations all in easy instalments – no need to try to save hundreds for the yearly vaccination and heartworm injection. Plans can incorporate individual pet’s needs for example prescription food or dentistry.
What are the benefits?
- Signing up will ensure your pet has the best available protection against parasites and disease
- One bonus free consultation OR two free nail clips per year (*only available when annual vaccinations included in the plan)
- It helps you to control your finances and save money for the more enjoyable things in life!
How does it work?
The Pet Care Plan works by a few easy steps:
- Choose the parasite control products that suit your pet’s needs. This includes protection against intestinal worms, heartworm, fleas and paralysis ticks.
- Choose your vaccination protection level (e.g. F3 or F5 for cats, C3 or C7 for dogs).
- Select your direct debit frequency—can be monthly, fortnightly or weekly and sign your agreement
Then it is just a matter of popping into the clinic to grab your products whenever required.
Reminders via SMS can be set-up if requested to prompt when pets are due for the next dose.
Interested? Then schedule a call-back from one of our team via the online booking portal or by emailing email@example.com